FRESH: BRINGS NEW IDEAS TO THE ART FAIR WORLD AND NEW CUSTOMERS TO EXHIBITORS
A breath of Fresh: Air
Fresh: 2018 is over. The Fair was a huge success and many Exhibitors will be applying to return. If you would like to apply for Fresh: 2019, please email email@example.com
Please note that Fresh: is a fair for Galleries and a very small number of artist collectives ...we do not show solo artists.
Fresh: in Cheltenham is already recognised as a major event in the UK contemporary art calendar.
- 46 stands
- A new outdoor Sculpture Park
- 2 live art studios
- 5,000 visitors in 2018
- New location with new customers, new to art fairs
- Mainly originals with some limited edition prints and sculptures
- No reproductions ...all prints by the hand of the artist
- No upper limit on price (although the majority of sales will range from £500 to £5,000)
Why Exhibit at Fresh:?
Fresh: is a new kind of art fair in a new market with new customers, with fresh ideas to bring buyers in, outstanding marketing and lower costs.
If you have questions contact us for more help.
A world first For Art Fairs
Fresh: has partnered with world-renowned fine art auctioneers Bonhams to enable our visitors to “make room for new art”. We’re inviting visitors to bring a painting or two or a photograph (pre-contemporary only - early 20th century and earlier) that they may wish to sell at a later date.
Bonhams experts will provide free valuations and, if visitors wish, consign suitable work to forthcoming auctions. With an irresistible flavour of the Antiques Road Show, this is another compelling reason for art lovers to visit Fresh: in Cheltenham and will encourage them to buy more art.
Fresh: in numbers
- 10 minutes from the M5
- 5.4 million population within an easy drive (see map below)
- 10,000 free parking spaces
- 450,000 the number of people who visit Cheltenham Festivals events each year
- 2 refreshing cafés and bars
- 1815. Delightful Regency Cheltenham. Visitors can make a day of it... or a weekend
and more Fresh: ideas
- Trolleys freely available to roll your stock to your stand and back
- Trained stand managers to cover while you take a break
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the venue
- Dedicated Exhibitor Café
- Wider aisles - more space
- Data sharing with exhibitors
- Professional racecourse marshals to make it all run smoothly
- Plus the usual exhibitor food and drink discounts, off-stand storage, free packing service and all extras at sensible prices
We will be sending out application forms in SEPTEMBER for the 2019 Fair. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a form