Flexibility and value
We offer a choice of stand size from 10 to 20sqm on a first come first served basis. Bigger stands available on request. Download a floor plan here. The stands use white painted wooden screw-fix panels and come complete with exhibitor name board and spotlights. On-stand stock cupboard, chairs, tables, tablecloths, shelves, additional spots and power points are all available for hire at very affordable prices.
We offer Founder Exhibitors a special rate of £195 per square metre. So, a 15sqm stand will cost only £2,925 and those booking a 10sqm stand will be able to reach a big new market for only £1,950. For those Artists invited to join, we will make 5sqm stands available at only £975, with the option of sharing. All prices are net of VAT, which most exhibitors will be able to recover in the normal way.
We’re looking for fresh artists and fresh work, so we ask exhibitors to choose some artists new to the art fair circuit and new work from those that are regularly exhibited.
• Wednesday 4th Set up: 4.00pm to 8.00pm
• Thursday 5th Set up: 8.00am to 5.00pm
• Thursday 5th Private View: 5.30pm – 8.30pm
• Friday 6th Free entry day: 11.00am – 8.30pm
• Saturday 7th: 11.00am – 6.00pm
• Sunday 8th: 11.00am – 5.00pm
• Sunday 8th: Breakdown: 5.00pm to 8.00pm
Simple step-by-step process:
1. Open the Floor Plan and decide which size of stand you would like. Stands will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Larger and smaller stand sizes can be created and preferred locations reserved. If you have any questions, just contact the Fresh: team.
2. Complete the Online Form at the bottom of this page. We need only one typical image for each artist you propose, which you can upload to the Form. Please check with the artists to ensure that they are not already with other exhibitors. Some artists may, as an exception, be exhibited on more than one stand. Call us to discuss.
3. Pay a deposit of 15% (e.g. £351 inc VAT for a 10sqm stand) and then hit the Submit button. There is no admin charge for your application. We will ask you to pay the balance and any extras you have ordered no later than six weeks before the event.
4. Please try to submit your application by 30th May 2015. We will acknowledge receipt and respond within two weeks giving you five months to gather your stock. To offer the right quality and balance of work, we may need to say no to some galleries and we may need to ask others for alternative artists. We will try to be as accommodating as possible, but if you don’t get in this time we will explain why and refund 100% of your deposit immediately.
5. We ask only two things of you, a) that you invite all your existing customers and contacts wherever they are, and b) that you will give us feedback on your sales. It’s only with data (which will be entirely confidential) that we can make subsequent Fresh: Art Fairs even more successful for you.